Services developped by RPBS research groups.
- 3DMSS-Sites: Structural similarity search (not structural alignement) applied to functional (catalytic) sites in protein structures.
- Automat: Sequence search.
- Banks of Drugs: Collections of 3D structures of drugs.
- COUDES: Turn prediction from sequence
- CysState: Cysteines DiSulfide Bonding State Prediction tool from sequence.
- FAFDrugs: Collections of 3D structures of drugs, ADME/Tox filtering.
- FunNet: Transcriptional Networks Analysis
- Ambinter: The Ambinter 2008 collection.
- Frog: Generation of 3D conformers for sets of drugs.
- HCA: A tool to analyse and align highly divergent sequences.
- iSuperpose: A comprehensive tool to align and superpose Protein structures.
- JPBS: (obsolete since February 2005) This service is superseeded by LocPred
- LocPred: Local structure prediction from sequence.
- PCE: Protein Continuum Electrostatics calculations
- PEP-FOLD: Peptide de novo structure prediction from amino-acid sequence.
- PFF: Protein Folding Fragments
- PPG: the Protein Picture Generator
- PMG: the Protein Movie Generator
- PredAcc: Solvent accessibility prediction.
- SABBAC: Protein structure reconstruction form alpha-carbon trace.
- SA-Search: Protein structure mining using structural alphabet.
- SBMap: Semantic map for structural bioinformatics. (service identification from concepts)
- SCit: Protein Side Chain interactive tool.
- SWELFE: Search for internal repeats in DNA, protein sequence or structures.
- Wloop: Protein modeling of small loops.
- wwLigCSRre: Small compound 3D molecular similarity screening.
- Yakusa: protein structure similarity search.